29 Dezember 2014

The luck of thirdwave wichteln

The first blogpost about fine coffee, thirdwave and the thirdwavewichteln was only written in German, so I decided to write the second one in English. The 'Wichtel guys' did an amazing job by assigning the wichtel partners and the adresses. When I first saw the country my package should go to, I wasn't sure if it would arrive in time for Christmas after a call center agent from the German post told me that oversea shipments in december usually take longer than three weeks. I was a little disappointed, but decided to make the best of it, wrote a neutral card and brought the package to the post office.
Picture taken from my wichtels IG 

I've never sent anything to New Zealand before and was excited like a little kid. Even better, in the end the package arrived in New Plymouth just in time! My package came straight from our lovely neighbour Switzerland. Ada sent me a package with a special edition coffee roast with a flavour that was so good, I almost had to hold on to something, when I first tried the coffee!

The coffeewichteln was so much fun, especially seeing all the pictures of the wichtelroasts on Facebook! I really enjoyed taking a look at all the different roasteries' homepages, getting to know their maxims and see the route the coffeewichtel-packages had to travel.I'd love to participate again next year.

Have a nice day!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ui, ein Blogpost in Englisch und das für mich als alten Franzosen! ;-) Naja ein paar Brocken verstehe ich auch! Ich wünsche Dir einen tollen Start ins neue Jahr 2015 und viel viel Erfolg bei Deiner Masterthesis, Du schaffst das! :-* Allerliebste Grüße, Kathrin*

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke und Ahoi!